Source: Citizens Advice

Find out what your rights are if your relationship has broken down, for example whether you can stay in the family home or who the children should live with. You can also find out how to deal with things like making a will, registering a birth or changing your name, and where else to go for help.

Living together, marriage and civil partnership

Family search

Search for articles in our relationships section.FamilySearch

Ending a relationship

Find out how to end a relationship and sort out things like money, children and your home.

Death and wills

Gender violence

Children and young people

Looking after people